EARLY REGISTRATION ENDS SEPTEMBER 24, 2021 AT MIDNIGHT
Race Day is Saturday October 30, 2021
Online Registration Note: Click on the button to the right to register online. You will be directed to a secure page where you can register and submit your payment. If you are under the age of 18 then your parent or legal guardian must sign your application. The affidavit will authorize your entry once your parent/guardian reads and clicks.
Mail In Registration Information:
The Beach to Bay Relay Marathon c/o The Corpus Christi Roadrunners
P.O. Box 8750 , Corpus Christi, Texas 78468
Overnight or Priority-Based Mail
You can only use the carrier provided by the US Postal Service and it’s due to the fact that our PO box is a United States Post Office Box. Thank you for understanding!
- Payment via Check or Money Order
- Use of personal checks is acceptable for early entry in the Beach to Bay Relay Marathon. Due to accounting conflicts one (1) check or (1) money order per team will be accepted. However, one (1) check for multiple teams is acceptable and preferred.
- Personal checks may not be used after October 1, 2020. The only acceptable payment method for a printed application after October 1, 2020 is a cashier’s check.!
- Checks sent with insufficient funding or persons who stop payment (whether by check or credit card) on his or her check will be removed from the race. If payment is not receive you and your team members will be removed from the current race and any future Beach to Bay Relay Marathons until the matter is resolved. This includes and is not limited to any other Corpus Christi Roadrunner (CCRR) events and any other (CCRR) participated events.
- It is important to us and to you that we have the correct spelling of your team’s runners.
- Ages on the race application are mandatory for insurance purposes. We will not tell how old you are.
- If you are under 18 years of age, your parents or legal guardian must sign your race application. If you are registering online when your parents read and click, the affidavit will authorize your entry
- We run a clean race so no swearing except on the Affidavit of Fact. The only team category that requires the Affidavit of Fact to be filled-out is School Teams and Commercial Teams